Contact Us! (216) 633-2828
Lymphatic Drainage Technique
What is Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
Lymph massage is a gentle massage technique designed to encourage the natural drainage of lymph. This massage uses light pressure to stimulate the lymphatic system which cleanses and nourishes our cells.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massage:
- Improves the function of the immune system
- Improves the skin; reducing puffiness and minimizing new scars
- Promotes healing after surgery
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces fluid retention
- Reduces sinus headaches
- Minimizes swelling during pregnancy and postpartum recovery
- Supports successful breastfeeding by helping to relieve sore breasts, engorgement, plugged ducts, and mastitis
- Promotes relaxation
- Breast Augmentation
- Medicated childbirth or cesarean birth
- Post surgical lymphatic swelling
- Fluid retention
- Sinus inflammation
- Injury inflammation
- Chronic Joint inflammation and arthritis
How soon after surgery can I have Lymphatic Drainage massage?
We recommend that clients come in 2 weeks after surgery, but you may be able to get in with a doctor's suggestion. However, it is best advised for 2 weeks to ensure that wounds are healed.
What should I wear?
If you are unable to lay on your back, you must bring a sports bra or loose fitting bra and loose-fitting sorts to wear while standing during your appointment.
Lymphatic Drainage Therapy Rates
60 Minute: $105.00
90 Minute: $135.00