How can a Rebozo can help during pregnancy and labor?
- It is used to relax tight ligaments and muscles during pregnancy.
- Helps a birthing women surrender into her labor by relaxing her physical body.
- A Rebozo can be used to help a baby rotate into an optimal position during pregnancy or birth.
- It can be helpful for a birthing women to pull on during pushing stage of labor to help aid in the decent of her baby.
I will unfortunately be out of town and will be missing this event. But I thought many of you would be interested in taking this wonderful Rebozo class. Gena Kirby will be leading the Cleveland Rebozo Workshop in August and class details are listed below.
A workshop on using the Rebozo in Pregnancy and Labor for Doulas, Midwives, and Parents with Gena Kirby
Sunday August 4th, 2013
Medina, Ohio (exact location TBA)
''The Rebozo has been used for comfort during pregnancy and labor in Mexico for years. My hope is to share this special tool and skill set with birth partners, doulas, grandmas, dads etc. The rebozo empowers the birthing woman and her partner, they are connected to each other through the rebozo. This class is 5 hours and is broken up into three separate parts. The first focuses on Relaxation then we move on to comfort and positioning then onto strength in labor.'' - Gena Kirby
• Early Bird Tickets - $100
• Expecting Couples Tickets - $75
• General Admission Tickets - $125
For more information you can visit the Facebook invitation https://www.facebook.com/events/631575546853612/